Friday, March 12, 2010
We've been pretty distracted because...
This is where Travis and I will be in 10 short days...you should be jealous! Why BYU doesn't have a spring break is beyond me. So we decided to just make our own spring break! Sure we'll miss a week of classes but at this point in the semester, who cares?!? Neither of us have ever been to Hawaii so we're definitely stoked!
On a completely different note, Travis is on an intramural basketball team and they are in the playoffs right now. They played their first game tonight and totally smoked the other team! Men are really funny...when the other team got themselves into a 26 point hole they all started acting like little girls and put on a major pout fest. It was all I could do not to laugh at them for almost the entire second half...anyway, Travis loves basketball and I love watching him do something that he really enjoys. I can't wait until next year when we have a little baby to come and cheer on daddy with me!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment