Monday, March 15, 2010
Maternity Clothes
So I bought my first maternity outfit today!! I never thought shopping for clothes would be this exciting...since we're going to Hawaii next week I decided to bust out my summer clothes and see what I could still fit in. Well let's just say that my swimsuit was a definite no go...so that gave me the perfect excuse to drag Travis to the maternity store with me! (He was a great sport about it all!) So after trying on all sorts of different styles and size I found the cutest one that fit me perfectly right now since I not that big yet but still has plenty of growing room to last me throughout the summer. Guess what the best part was though??? They had a strap on belly you could try on with their clothes that made you look like you were 7 months pregnant. Let's just say that I'm pretty stinkin excited to get that belly on me for real! I liked it, A LOT :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
That's AWESOME that you're going to Hawaii! It will be nice to have a little getaway before your baby gets here! Such fun times you guys are having!
Have fun in Hawaii! We are going to CA this weekend...nothing like a made up spring break. OH man I am still so excited that you are expecting!!!
Post a Comment