Thursday, March 18, 2010
March Madness
I'm pretty sure I've lost all contact with Travis for the next couple of weeks...and I'm pretty sure I will have no idea what's going on in the world outside of the NCAA tournament. Our TV has already been on for a few hours and completely dominated by college basketball and I don't think it'll be turned off until after the championship game is over. And there's already been lots of loud cheering and yelling at the TV that I'm pretty sure won't stop either haha. But I must admit that I am much more informed about college basketball than I ever have been in my entire life now that I'm married to Travis and I even filled out my own bracket! (Even though I mostly just picked which ever team was the higher seed) Anyway, it'll be an interesting next couple of weeks for me that's for sure! I just hope that Travis won't completely forget about me :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
haha, ya I said to Martin today "Does this mean that we will be watching basketball all day long every day?" He laughed and said "yep!" I know how you feel. Congratulations on being pregnant by the way! That is very exciting!
Post a Comment