So I finally felt the baby move today!! It was so exciting! I was just sitting in class listening when all of a sudden I felt this weird feeling kinda like a bubble was popping inside of me. I've never felt anything like that before and it was in my lower abdomen right where the baby is so I'm pretty sure it WAS the baby finally letting me know it's in there and well alive! It totally took me by surprise and I was pretty much stunned the rest of class and couldn't think about anything else besides our little baby...I felt the same feeling two more time right after the first one but haven't felt any since. So I'm definitely looking forward to more growth and movement!! :)
PS Only two more weeks until we have our ultrasound and I can stop calling our baby "it"! We're so excited!
2 comments:
Yay baby!!!! :) That is so fun!
How fun and exciting. :)
Post a Comment