Thursday, December 10, 2009

I've been thinking...

What's been on my mind lately:
-FINALS
-9 am final reviews on Saturday=not cool. At all. 
-Not studying for finals and just winging it
-I'm finally done with my 8 am class!
-Sleep, sleep, sleep and more sleep
-I work way too often
-Snow is very pretty (from inside my warm apartment looking out)
-Snow is a pain! Especially when it's all over the roads and my car and in my walking path on my way to campus...
-Why is April 13 sooooooo far away???
-I love Glee! It makes me want to sing ALL the time
-I wish we had a Christmas tree :(
-I should do Christmas shopping
-Christmas music=AWESOME
-We really should take more pictures
-I miss my family
-Sad I have to work so much over the break. Boo!
-Las Vegas
-Roulette
-I needed to renew my license a month ago. Whoops...
-WE'VE BEEN MARRIED FOR ALMOST A YEAR!!!! AHH!!!!!
-The temple is amazing!
-I've been a slacker on visiting teaching. Need to pick up my game.
-The Jazz suck...but I'd still like to make it to a game soon
-The BCS sucks
-I should really stop using the word sucks
-Getting our own cell phone plan. Makes me feel all grown up and responsible
-New cells phones!
-Life is expensive
-I could never watch too much of The Office
-I LOVE THE BIGGEST LOSER!!! I'm seriously obsessed. Not funny.
-Getting mail makes me happy
-Missionary friends coming home in less than a week....W E I R D....
-I miss having friends...
-Actually, to think of it, I have 13 friends...all are over the age of 80 and none of them ever remember my name. But I still love them!
-Starting an actual exercise program/schedule next week. For real this time.
-Having a baby....hahahahaha hahahahaha jk that's mostly for all you Andersons :)
-Nick leaving=lame
-Only one more semester to go!
-I love cleaning. I'm weird. I know.
-Money from the government=huge blessing
-Need to order wedding pictures
-My winter clothes=cute
-I work with some interesting people
-I love old people! They make me laugh
-My hair keeps getting lighter. Wish it wouldn't do that so soon
-Skype is cooooooool
-Can't wait to read Nicholas Sparks' new books
-Excited for new movies coming out over the break!
-Love reading conference talks
-Love getting perfect scores on assignments I didn't try very had on
-I blog stalk way too many people ALL. THE. TIME.
-I hate being cold
-Wish my car didn't take 15 minutes to warm up and thaw
-Butch is pretty much the coolest fish that will ever exist
-I want a dog
-I want Travis to get into to CU very, very badly
-I still hate not having a dishwasher or a washer and dryer. Grrrrrr.
-It's time for me to get a new purse. It's been too long.
-I hate Grand Theft Auto but am still willing to put up with it
-Thankful for our Bishop and his lessons the last couple of weeks
-Extremely grateful for prayer and the comfort of the Spirit
-I want to go to Georgia. I miss it there.
-I miss my grandparents. Wish they were here still.
-Can't wait to see my dogs!!
-I wish gas was free...
-I wish food and groceries were free...
-I'm excited for Christmas!!! It's the most wonderful time of the year!!!
-Travis=AMAZING. Obviously.

1 comment:

Skyler said...

i haven't done this in a while, so......... baby baby baby baby baby baby baby baby baby