Thursday, October 22, 2009

Some random things running through my head lately...

So I've had a bunch of random things running through my head lately it seems like and for some reason I just felt like writing them all down and sharing!
  • I applied for graduation yesterday. Can you believe it?? Because I can't...COLLEGE GRADUATION! Holy crap. I keep saying that I'm so excited that it's finally here but then when I really think about it I realize that I don't feel like I'm old enough or ready to graduate college. It's such a weird feeling...I guess technically I still have about six months to adjust to the idea but still. Wow.
  • Winter semester registration is in a couple of days. That seemed to come really quickly! My last semester of classes at BYU...I only have 3 required classes left which means I have lots of room for fun classes or random classes or classes that seem really interesting that I haven't had a chance to take yet because there was no real reason to take them before...anyway, I'm actually having a lot of fun picking classes out! Never thought that would happen! I think I'm going to take this Family History class where we learn how to do research and genealogy type stuff. It sounds interesting and I've always kinda wanted to get into family history I just never really knew where to start or what to do. So hopefully this will help things along.
  • I've totally become a TV junkie this season!! I use to not watch very much TV but lately I've become hooked on sooooo many shows!! First there's Glee. Amazing. Enough said. Then there's The Office. Of course. Who doesn't like The Office??? Then there's Grey's Anatomy. I've been an on again/off again type of watcher with this show but I'm definitely an ON watcher this season. Then I discovered Parks and Recreation. It's kinda like The Office and so funny and it comes right before it on Thursday night so why not watch it?? And finally...my new favorite show that I've discovered....The Biggest Loser!!! Seriously, this show is awesome. I usually hate reality type TV shows but this one is completely different. I love it because it's about people who want to do something useful and good for themselves! They're not there for money or for an attractive new lover that they'll break up with two weeks after the show is over...they're there for an actual good cause!!! It also makes me cry every week so I'm a total sucker for it now!
  • Speaking of me being a TV junkie, I got Travis season 4 and 5 of The Office for his birthday this week which I'm starting to think was a pretty bad idea. Those DVDs are one hundredly percent contributing to me perfecting my procrastination skills. Let's just say today alone I spent about 4 hours doing nothing but watching reruns of The Office. It's addicting. What more can I say???
  • I hate fall. I honestly don't understand why so many people love this season. I guess the colors are kinda pretty. But as soon as I walk out my front door and I'm blasted with freezing cold air that makes me miserable and then I have to trudge through a million bizillion dead and wet leaves on the ground to get anywhere I become pretty grumpy and miss the warmth of spring/summer. I hate being cold.
  • Travis and I have horrible schedules going on right now. My busy days are Monday and Wednesday (which are his "off" days). His busy days are Tuesday and Thursday (which are my "off" days). Which means that we hardly ever see each other except for on the weekends. And I'm usually working nights on the weekends so that pretty much leaves Friday early afternoon and Saturday morning for us to both be home together. Kinda lame.
Well there are a million other small random things running through my head right now but I'll spare you for now. All I can say is life's an adventure! Enjoy it.

No comments: