This pictures pretty much sums up the way I've felt the last two weeks...life's been pretty crazy!! Let's just say that five tests, procrastinating on a research paper until the last day and lots of shifts at work have a tendency to stress me out pretty well. Travis even asked me one day if he needed to go to Colorado for the weekend to give me some space hahahahaha! (it wasn't very funny then but looking back it's kinda funny now) Oh and one of those five tests was BY FAR the longest, hardest, and overall most impossible test I have ever taken at BYU. I seriously wanted to just cry for hours after I finally gave up and turned it in. Betcha can't guess what class it was for?? The dreaded O-Chem...now it makes sense why it was so horrible huh? I entered the testing center feeling confident and laid back only to leave THREE HOURS later completely confused and questioning myself on everything. Blah. And it was completely free response so I couldn't even find out my score right away and begin to get over it! Blah. So I had to wait all weekend until today to finally get my test back and see how horribly I had failed. And guess what i got???? I honestly couldn't believe it...81.5 which according to my calculations is pretty far from failing. It may not be the best score but I'll definitely take it!! I sure hope the rest of our tests aren't like that one though! (Wish me luck!) So today I decided to celebrate making it through a really rough two weeks by taking a two hour nap and relishing in the fact that I don't have a single test or paper to worry about for at least 3 more weeks. So, I just want to thank all of my professors for making my life so very difficult by scheduling your tests the very same time every other professor at BYU schedules theirs. And then all waiting the exact amount of time before scheduling the next test. By the way, I'm not a huge fan of this cycle of two impossible, crazy weeks and then three weeks of nothing. Maybe you should try something new...but anyway, just wanted to say thanks! It really makes my life interesting...
Monday, October 19, 2009
Hit me with your best shot!
This pictures pretty much sums up the way I've felt the last two weeks...life's been pretty crazy!! Let's just say that five tests, procrastinating on a research paper until the last day and lots of shifts at work have a tendency to stress me out pretty well. Travis even asked me one day if he needed to go to Colorado for the weekend to give me some space hahahahaha! (it wasn't very funny then but looking back it's kinda funny now) Oh and one of those five tests was BY FAR the longest, hardest, and overall most impossible test I have ever taken at BYU. I seriously wanted to just cry for hours after I finally gave up and turned it in. Betcha can't guess what class it was for?? The dreaded O-Chem...now it makes sense why it was so horrible huh? I entered the testing center feeling confident and laid back only to leave THREE HOURS later completely confused and questioning myself on everything. Blah. And it was completely free response so I couldn't even find out my score right away and begin to get over it! Blah. So I had to wait all weekend until today to finally get my test back and see how horribly I had failed. And guess what i got???? I honestly couldn't believe it...81.5 which according to my calculations is pretty far from failing. It may not be the best score but I'll definitely take it!! I sure hope the rest of our tests aren't like that one though! (Wish me luck!) So today I decided to celebrate making it through a really rough two weeks by taking a two hour nap and relishing in the fact that I don't have a single test or paper to worry about for at least 3 more weeks. So, I just want to thank all of my professors for making my life so very difficult by scheduling your tests the very same time every other professor at BYU schedules theirs. And then all waiting the exact amount of time before scheduling the next test. By the way, I'm not a huge fan of this cycle of two impossible, crazy weeks and then three weeks of nothing. Maybe you should try something new...but anyway, just wanted to say thanks! It really makes my life interesting...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment