Sunday, October 25, 2009

My turn....

So Katelyn thinks that it's time for me to blog and I guess she's right. It's been a while since the last time I blogged, so here we go...
Well, Katelyn's been working a lot of nights (meaning till 9 or sometimes 11) which stinks. It does mean that I get more homework and stuff like that done. So this semester has been different in that I've pretty much stayed up to date on all my classes. None are too tough, although I am taking the WORST class ever created at BYU. Katelyn said that we (meaning my brother and I) would have fun taking Music 101. It's a music history class...and it is horrible. So horrible in fact that I haven't been in over a week. I just show up to turn in the things I need. I think it's a terrible waste of a GE, I have no clue why BYU thinks that it would be beneficial. The only thing that I will take from it is how to compose a gregorian chant...yeah, that's pretty beneficial.
Anyways, my b-day was last week and Katelyn got me a couple of the Office seasons. Hopefully this doesn't mean that I start to fall behind in my classes. We went out to dinner, too, and had some cake and ice cream. Katelyn did a good job making the day fun.
Another exciting thing is that I've joined the BYU sailing club. We go once a week to Utah lake to learn how to sail. This last week it was kinda crazy because it was super windy and wavy. I've only been a couple times so I am by no means a competant sailor, but I'm getting there. Hopefully someday I'll sail around the world. I'll just have to talk Katelyn into it.
So yeah, that's a little bit of life Travis style. Oh, I didn't even mention sports. BYU chokes but the Broncos are good! All in all not too bad, and basketball season is starting here soon so that's another thing to look forward to. Too bad we don't get ESPN in Wymount!

No comments: