The other day as I was going about my day I looked over and noticed Lawson doing this...
I quickly grabbed the camera and was careful not to disturb him as he quietly sat right by his little sister and proceeded to "play" with her and share his toys.
This is a pretty common occurrence lately and it just melts my heart!
I love the little relationship that they already have.
In fact, Lawson almost loves Raleigh a little bit too much sometimes.
He's always wanting to hold her, share with her, talk with her, and be right by her.
He's always wanting to hold her, share with her, talk with her, and be right by her.
I was a little, tiny bit disappointed about having a girl instead of a boy for our second since I knew that they and Lawson would be so close in age.
I always just imagined having two brothers that would be best friends.
But oh how wrong I was!
It's clear to me now that (hopefully) these two are going to have a special relationship and be best friends even though they are brother and sister.
How lucky our Miss Raleigh is to have such a loving and protective big brother already!
It's seeing moments like these that make everything so worth it.
Having kids is hard and a lot of work.
And some days are just plain bad, stressful and full of tears from both the kiddos and mommy.
But when I catch a glimpse of a little impromptu moment like this...
I know that everything will work out for the best and be perfect.
Oh, how I love being a mom!
Oh, how I love being a mom!




5 comments:
So precious. I love what they add to this world!
So sweet! Can't wait to see you at Thanksgiving!
Katelyn, I am so proud of you, and the mom you have become. What a wonderful daughter you are. I love you,
Katelyn, I am so proud of you, and the mom you have become. What a wonderful daughter you are. I love you,
How sweet! Best grandchildren ever!
Post a Comment