The other night, the weather was perfect park weather.
So I decided to leave Raleigh at home with Daddy while Lawson and I had a little park date.
It was perfect for us.
I've felt like he's needed some extra special attention with everything that's been going on the last little bit with Raleigh and so he and I got to spend some much needed quality time together!
It was such a simple thing but Lawson absolutely loved it.
And I loved being able to spend that time with my little guy.
There's nothing much better than spending time outside in perfect weather playing with your child while listening to them laugh and giggle.
I'm still trying to figure out how to be a Mommy of two and it's been rough.
So I'm grateful for these little opportunities I have to be one on one with either of them!

1 comment:
Oh my goodness I have so much respect for you! I cannot even fathom how hard it is to have two kids! Not only that but having precious Raleigh in the hospital. Hope your family is doing much better!
Post a Comment