So we had a {little} bit of break in the weather this week which meant we were finally able to venture out to the park!
It's way too hot here during the summer to go outside and do anything other than swimming so it was so nice for Lawson to just be able to run around freely and do whatever he wanted at the park.
That boy ran nonstop for quite a while.
He definitely loves it at the park!
At one point I looked over to check on him and found him climbing up this...
At first I was worried that he was going to fall through but he proved me wrong and climbed all the way by himself without any trouble.
What happened to my little baby boy?!
He's getting too big too fast and I'm not so sure how I feel about it yet...
Gotta love his cheesy little smile!
We took his new soccer ball and he loved kicking it around with Daddy.
We're still working with him about not using his hands to pick up the ball but he's starting to catch on.
What a stud!
While Lawson was busy running around this is what little Miss Raleigh was up to...
Just lying around enjoying the fresh air and spending some time outside for the first time!
Every once in a while Daddy would come over and give her a kiss...
And then Lawson would follow suit and come give her a kiss also!
This is one lucky girl to have such an awesome Daddy and big brother to watch after her!
I loved having some down time lying around with my baby girl and watching my two favorite boys play together out in the sun.
There's not many days that could get much better than this.
I love those days where you can do something as simple as going to the park for a few hours with the people you love most and just enjoy being together.
I love my family!









1 comment:
Love the smooshed face through the glass picture! Cute family!
Post a Comment