Monday, August 13, 2012

Mommy and Lawson Time

Lawson and I had a pretty good day today!
I had a lot of errands to run and things to do so the poor kid got dragged a million different places but it was kinda fun to spend all day out with my little buddy.

Among those many things,we had to go shopping at the mall (which is like 40 minutes away from us) for a few things and of course we had to make a pit stop at Chik-fil-a!

Lawson definitely loves himself some Chik-fil-a chicken nuggets.
I mean look at this face...
Haha if that doesn't convey love then I don't know what does!

Before we left the mall we went over to the water fountain area and I let him throw a few pennies in and "make a wish".
I don't think he quite caught on to the whole "making a wish" thing but he sure had fun chucking pennies in the water!

It's days like these that I'm going to kinda miss.
I love getting to hang out with my little guy all day and see him get so excited over little things such as Chik-fil-a chicken nuggets and throwing pennies in a water fountain.
There's nothing quite like getting to share in such simple little joys with your child.

So I went to the doctor again today and we set up an induction date finally!
I'm scheduled for Friday August 17th!
Yes, that's in like 3 days...
Kinda crazy to think that it's really here.

So it looks like I'm going to have to soak up as much time with Lawson as I possibly can in the next 3 days because things are about to get really different around here!

6 comments:

Stormie said...

Yeah! Good luck and let me know if you need anything! I miss time with just Miyah too, but of course I wouldn't trade Misty for the world. :)

Amanda and Chase England said...

Wow, good luck! You are almost done with being pregant, which is awesome if you love sleeping on your back, but it means the beginning of a whole new adventure. I love having two little ones. Yes, it's crazy, but it's also twice the fun:)

JennaStephens44 said...

Holy smokes that is fast!! Good luck!! Lawson is super cute :)

HIL and ERIK said...

Hi Katelyn! I've followed your blog for awhile now but I don't think I've actually commented :) I can't believe your pregnancy is almost over! Other people's pregnancy always seem to go by so fast to me. Anyway, I hope everything goes well with the induction and your sweet baby girl comes safely! Good luck with everything! Oh PS - Lawson is so cute; I remember when you were pregnant with him at Wymount :) - Hilary (Garfield) Carlson

Summer Anderson said...

Good luck tomorrow!!!

Lori A said...

don't worry, I'll babysit so you can still have some "mommy and lawson" moments!