While we were in Colorado over the Christmas break, we were able to rent a condo up in the mountains for a few days with Travis's family.
Unfortunately I got the stomach flu badly the first night we were there and ended up being sick for the entire trip.
Blah!
Travis's brother Skyler ended up getting really sick too so it wasn't the greatest trip for everyone but I think Travis and Lawson had some good father/son bonding time while I was out of sorts.
In fact, here is what Travis and Lawson spent a lot of time doing...
Playing in the snow!
By the way, look at what a difference a year makes...
(What happened to my little baby boy?! He's grown so big now!)
Aunt Emma sure loved having some buddies to play in the snow with her!
Contrary to Lawson's very distressed look here, Travis said that he absolutely loved being outside!
Travis said that he wasn't able to move in the snow very well though because his snow clothes were a little too big for him which resulted in multiple face plants.
But I guess he was quite the trooper!
And as soon as Travis would try to bring him inside he would start crying and just want to go back out.
The kid just loves being outside!
I know I say this all the time, but I sure do love my two boys!
Haha he doesn't look too happy here but I just love those little rosy cheeks and nose!
He actually looked quite funny in all his snow clothes.
We stopped by the thrift store and bought these for a total of maybe 10 bucks.
Perfect for a quick getaway snow trip!
Too bad they were just a little too big though.
He seriously looked like a little marshmallow man walking around without being able to bend his arms or legs.
Oh the things kids must endure for their parent's entertainment...
Although it was nice to be in the mountains and snow (for those who weren't sick!) Travis and I decided we would much rather live in warm and humid Galveston year round and just visit the cold every year!






2 comments:
Oh so fun! Ha ha. Love the last picture! Glad you are still alive and that all is well! Sorry you were sick. :( Have a great day!
Awesome pictures. I'm happy everything is okay. :)
Post a Comment