One year ago today our little Lawson decided to join our family!
Yup, it's finally Lawson's first birthday!
I know it's cliche, but I seriously cannot believe how fast this last year has gone...
Here's a look back at our little guy!
Born September 7, 2010 at 9:42 pm.
(After 4.5 hours of pushing on my part...yes, I am very clearly remembering that day in all it's wonderful detail today!)
Only a few hours old here!
All ready to head home from the hospital!
(And yes, we did fix the car seat straps to fit him correctly before actually putting him in the car...but a picture took priority at the time!)
So little...I can't even remember what it's like to have a new born.
I'm too busy chasing him around now and listening to him jabber all day to remember what a newborn acts like!
Now here's a look at what he looks like a year later!
A year can make quite the difference!
So Happy Birthday Lawson!
We sure do love you and are so glad that you came to join our family.
Life has never been better than it is right now with you in our lives.


2 comments:
Your ferry ride looked SO fun! And happy birthday to Lawson! He sure is cute. I love his little smile.
Happy Birthday Lawson!! This year has gone by fast!
Post a Comment