Friday, September 16, 2011

Gallery Walls

So this is what I've been up to while setting up the new place and I'm kinda in love with the finished product...



Oh how I love not having cinder block walls in our apartment anymore...
It's amazing actually being able to hang pictures in your apartment to help it feel more like a home!

In fact, I love it so much that I actually decided to do two gallery walls...
Yay!!


Sadly, the wedding pictures got demoted to the hallway.
Guess that's what happens when the kids start coming along??
But I'm still in love with them!

5 comments:

MOMMY TALK WITH STEPH said...

LOVE it, Katelyn! That looks so great! Both of them. :) Thanks for sharing!

Chandra Hedman said...

I love these! You did a great job!

Summer Anderson said...

Those look great!

sydney b. said...

i love these so much! i want to see more pictures of your place!

Leslee said...

This is the fun part about moving....decorating and changin things up. everything else is kind of a head ache. lol. Looks Great! you did an awesome job