So a few weeks ago Travis and I finally got around to watching the latest Harry Potter movie.
And to be honest, I had no idea what was going on.
I couldn't remember anything!
Then I realized that it had been nearly four years since I'd read the 7th book.
And it had been nearly 10 years since I'd read the 1st book with several years in
between reading each sequential book.
Aha! That's why I couldn't remember anything that was going on...
Therefore, in preparation for the final HP film,
(which I know I probably won't see until it comes out on video so I still have a while...
that's what having a kid and not wanting to spend an arm and a leg just for a movie does to you!)
I've decided to re-read the entire Harry Potter series!
I just started the 4th book and can I just say that I have fallen in love all over again!
Now, I'm not one of those crazy fanatics that's obsessed but I can honestly say that I'll find myself reading for several hours and not wanting to put the book down.
There's nothing better than a great book that you don't want to put down...
Plus, I love that they are pretty easy reads and just plain fun.
So here's to Harry Potter reading filled summer!
Oh how I love summer time...

No comments:
Post a Comment