Sunday, May 8, 2011

Mother's Day

So with it being Mother's Day today I've been in a very reflective mood.
Five words can pretty much sum up what I've been reflecting on and thinking about all day:

I love being a mother.

Honestly, I never knew that I could be as happy as I am now while I raise Lawson.
I can't seem to find the right words to describe the joy I find in him.
He is my world and I can't believe that I am lucky enough to be called his mom.

I always knew that I would enjoy being a mother.
But I never knew that I would love it this much.

There's is honestly nothing I would rather be doing with my life than
staying at home with Lawson and raising him.

I loved being a real part of Mother's Day this year for the first time.
Basically, I just love being able to call myself a mother!

So happy Mother's Day to all you mothers out there.
Thank you for all you've done and for all you continue to do.
I'm happy to be one of you now!

2 comments:

Summer Anderson said...

Well that is just so sweet! Lawson is so lucky to have you as his momma.

Amanda and Chase England said...

ditto! Couldn't agree more!