Saturday, May 7, 2011

Bountiful Baskets

So a good friend of mine introduced me to Bountiful Baskets quite a few months ago.
And I finally got up the courage to try it out this week.

And guess what?
I loved it!

Pretty much you order your "basket" on their website any time between Noon (or 10am if you live in Utah) Monday- 10pm Tuesday and then pick it up at the designated location Saturday morning.

Each "basket" consists of 50% fresh vegetables and 50% fresh fruit.

Here's a look at what I got this week:


1 gallon bag full of green beans
6 large cucumbers
1 head romaine lettuce
Bunch of bananas
1 lb. pack of strawberries
6 pears
6 oranges
14 kiwis
6 mini zucchini???
(I'm actually not 100% sure what these are but we'll find a good use for them somewhere...)

And you want to know the best part of all this?

That whole bunch of yummy fresh fruits and vegetables only cost $15.

Yup.
Only $15.

What a steal!

I can't believe it took me this long to try Bountiful Baskets out.
So take a look at their website and order one for yourself next week.
I promise you'll love it!

1 comment:

Kristen said...

I have wanted to try this out for the longest time, but they don't have it in our area =(