Sunday, April 17, 2011

Our Little Nugget

This is one of my favorite times of the year.
I love the NBA playoffs!

Except this year is definitely different without my poor Jazz...
And since they're just about nonexistent now and we don't live in Utah anymore I've about decided to jump ship to my new hometown basketball team:

The Denver Nuggets.
(This has definitely taken a LOT of adjustment...) 
 
The main thing the Nuggets have going for them???
 
This guy:
 
Meet Ty Lawson.

No, we did not name our Lawson after him.
(Even though Travis likes to claim otherwise...)
He just happened to have the same name.
And he just happened to play college ball at UNC.
That's some pretty crazy coincidences...
 
Anyway, with Ty Lawson and our Lawson having the same name this was just too hard to resist:
 
His very own Lawson jersey!
I'm pretty sure he'll think this is the coolest thing ever in a few years...


Only 7 months old and already hooked on watching sports...

He's already loving playing with a basketball!

We're pretty sure we have a future point guard or power forward on our hands here.
(Maybe even the next Jimmer?! It could happen...)
Can't wait to get him shootin' some hoops!

1 comment:

Kenna said...

This is so cute. I'll have to show Mitchell because he just told me yesterday that we needed to get Lawson a Ty Lawson jersey. How funny is that?