This is my current obsession....
And no, I'm honestly not worried at all about my belly fat.
And no, I'm not necessarily trying to lose any belly fat or any weight really.
The main reason for my current obsession with this book is that
there are a ton of really easy and super healthy recipes in it.
And guess what?
I got this book brand new and hardcover for only $0.19 on Amazon...
I sure do love myself a great deal!
I got this book brand new and hardcover for only $0.19 on Amazon...
I sure do love myself a great deal!
Seriously, there's over 100 recipes in this book that take about 20-30 minutes to
prepare and don't call for any really weird ingredients.
Plus they're not super gross because all it consists of his tons of "healthy" foods.
And, they're actually really fulfilling meals also!
Anyway, I'm loving this book.
In fact, I also ordered the Flat Belly Diet Family Cook Book so I could have 300 more pages of yummy, quick, and healthy recipes to make.
I'm pretty excited to start cooking and eating more healthy.
This is a definite recommend from me!

1 comment:
I love this book. My mother-in-law has it, and though I have never made a meal from it myself, I have tasted a few, and you are right! They are good:)
Post a Comment