Graduation posts coming soon...
But until then, Happy Easter!
Since we were in Utah for our graduation we were able to spend Easter with my family.
Our celebration was cut a little short since we had to drive back to Colorado but we still had a great morning and part of the afternoon together.
So one of my favorite parts of Easter is getting new clothes to wear to church and getting all dressed up...plus getting to spend time with family!
I sure do love my two boys!
We got to hunt for our Easter baskets together
(which I totally spaced taking pictures of...boo!)
and enjoyed a great Easter dinner together of some yummy ham and potatoes.
Lawson got the cutest little BYU sippy cup while Travis and I got some pretty cool BYU alumni stuff.
(Gotta love our BYU!)
But obviously my favorite part of Easter is reflecting on our Savior Jesus Christ and His resurrection.
I'm so grateful for Him in our lives and know He lives.
It was a great Easter weekend and we sure do love this time of year!
1 comment:
Holy Cow! Lawson is so high above his hands in that picture.
Glad you had a good Easter. The weather even cooperated.
Post a Comment