Monday, February 7, 2011

5 Months

I can't believe our little guy is already five months old!
It has seriously gone by so quickly. 

Today we gave him some good ol' vegetables for the first time.
Peas to be exact.
We've given him applesauce before and he definitely doesn't like it very much so I was pretty wary about giving him vegetables.
I mean, if someone doesn't like applesauce why in the world would they like veggies???

Well I was pretty wrong!
He didn't even bat an eye at the peas.
No yucky faces, no nasty looks.
Just a wide open mouth waiting for more.
Weird kid...



He decided he wanted to try to eat the camera after he was done with the peas...

Here's a few accomplishments of his from the past month:

He loves to talk. He's constantly babbling away.
His favorite phrase is "blah, blah, blah..." over and over.
He's gotten really good at sitting up. He can't quite do it on his own but he's getting close.
He can almost roll over from his back to his stomach.
He loves to eat. I swear the kid is always hungry.
He loves making bubbles in his mouth and drooling all over the place.
He loves attention and people fawning over him.
He's definitely intrigued by everything around him and all sorts of toys.
Still doesn't like to sleep through the night. Hopefully that changes sooner rather than later!

We're definitely looking forward to this next month especially since we're starting more solids!
Bring on the nasty poppy diapers...

No comments: