So I've developed a few obsessions over the last few weeks...
I am in love with this show!
Yes I know that I got married over 2 years ago.
And yes I know that I will never be looking for a wedding dress again.
But who says that I can't live vicariously through the women on this show who get to try on all sorts of awesome wedding gowns and spend oodles of money on said gowns???
It's basically awesome.
Another show that I am in love with!
Unfortunately, a few years ago I had to stop watching because I was way too busy for any TV.
But thank goodness for DVD!
I got last season for Christmas and this week I've been watching and catching up.
I've been watching this show since day one and all I can say is that I'm still loving it!
Travis got me a two year subscription to SELF magazine for Christmas.
Last week my first issue came and it's awesome!
For those of you who don't know, SELF is a health/fitness/beauty magazine.
It's definitely motivating me get healthy and getting more out of my exercise.
I'm definitely looking forward to getting a new issue each month!
And finally, I am loving being able to read as much as I want in my free time.
When I was in school I never had time to read just for fun.
But now I'm able to read a lot more often and I love it!
I'm trying to expand my library and read things that I probably wouldn't have chosen before.
It's nice to switch things up!
I am in love with this show!
Yes I know that I got married over 2 years ago.
And yes I know that I will never be looking for a wedding dress again.
But who says that I can't live vicariously through the women on this show who get to try on all sorts of awesome wedding gowns and spend oodles of money on said gowns???
It's basically awesome.
Another show that I am in love with!
Unfortunately, a few years ago I had to stop watching because I was way too busy for any TV.
But thank goodness for DVD!
I got last season for Christmas and this week I've been watching and catching up.
I've been watching this show since day one and all I can say is that I'm still loving it!
Last week my first issue came and it's awesome!
For those of you who don't know, SELF is a health/fitness/beauty magazine.
It's definitely motivating me get healthy and getting more out of my exercise.
I'm definitely looking forward to getting a new issue each month!
And finally, I am loving being able to read as much as I want in my free time.
When I was in school I never had time to read just for fun.
But now I'm able to read a lot more often and I love it!
I'm trying to expand my library and read things that I probably wouldn't have chosen before.
It's nice to switch things up!




1 comment:
I just wanted to inform you that I as well, am OBSESSED with One Tree Hill and its kind of embarrassing haha. That show is for teenie-boppers yet I am fascinated by their thrilling, glamorous, fancy, stylish, dramatic lives. What is my problem? Do we even have a problem? I haven't watched the latest season yet so can we perhaps have a catch up party when I come to Btown?? That would be great!
Post a Comment