Meh.
This word pretty much sums up how I've been feeling for the last 3 days.
A constant pounding headache.
A stuffy nose.
Horrible cough.
Very sore throat.
No energy to do anything.
Killer sinus infection.
Blah, blah, blah.
Yeah, it's been a rough couple of days.
But thank goodness for family!
I honestly didn't even see Lawson for about two days except when it was time for him to eat.
It was nice to not have to worry about trying to take care of him while I was feeling so miserable.
But I really missed that little guy during those two days!
It was really nice to finally be able to hold him and play with him today.
The weather was awesome today.
We were able to go out and sit on the porch while Travis shot some hoops.
Lawson loved it.
I'm definitely looking forward to when the weather is always nice and we can spend our days outside!
No comments:
Post a Comment