Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Bumbo

So I finally busted out this little thing yesterday:

And let me tell you, this thing is so awesome!
Lawson absolutely loves it!

He's gotten to the point where he doesn't really like to laid on his back too much.
He'd much rather be sitting up or standing in order to see everything that's going on around him which unfortunately requires me or Travis to be holding him.

So enter Bumbo into our lives and problem solved!
For the most part anyway.
He'll get a little restless after being in it for a while.
But I'll take it!




 So I couldn't get him to smile the first time I put him in it.
I think he was too perplexed with trying to figure out what was going on and being able to sit up all on his own...


Now he doesn't like to be left out of anything, especially when we eat dinner.
No kidding, as soon as Travis and I sit down at the table to start eating dinner he'll start whining.
And as soon as I pick him up and bring him over to the table to join us he's nothing but smiles and giggles.



So here he is in his new dinner time seat!
We tried this out tonight while we ate and it worked to keep him happy and content. 

Whew...

I love figuring new things out with our little guy and watching him grow more and more every day!

No comments: