Tuesday, November 9, 2010

What's up Doc?

So we took Lawson to the doc for his 2 month check up today.
Here's the stats:
Weight: 15 lb 3.5 oz/ 99th percentile
Height: 23.75 in/78th percentile
Head: 42 cm/91st percentile

Pretty much the doctor told us that we wouldn't find any other kids his age bigger than him.
That's our boy!

Oh, and I got in trouble for not giving Lawson enough tummy time.
Oops...

The thing is, Lawson absolutely hates being on his stomach and will start screaming within seconds of being put there. So naturally I avoid tummy time because I don't really enjoy torturing him.

But I guess I need to just get him used to being on his stomach because it's really good for his development and yada yada yada....

So now we're scheduling in tummy time a few times every day to get him to like his stomach better! Hopefully this won't entail too much screaming...

Other than the lack of tummy time, the doc said Lawson is one big and healthy boy and to keep doing what we're doing! 


No comments: