Thursday, September 30, 2010

Happiness

So guess who got an invite to interview at The University of Colorado School of Medicine this morning?!?! Yup, you guessed it...Travis! Oh my goodness we are both so excited! CU is THE medical school that we both want to go to so it was such a huge relief to finally get an interview. This means we're one step closer to an acceptance from CU...YAY!!! Travis will interview on November 20th so lets all keep our fingers crossed for him and wish him luck!
Interview at CU=Happiness

In other news, how cute is my little cowboy here??? I seriously cannot get enough of this kid! 
Lawson=Happiness

So overall...
Our life right now=Happiness

2 comments:

Joey & Lara said...

he is so stinkin cute! I'm glad that things are going well for you guys!! Hopefully one day I'll get to meet Lawson in person! I do have a baby gift for you!!!

Skyler said...

I want you all to notice that the boy loves me too. He didn't cry at all when I held him like for 2 hours the other day, that's 'cause he knows who his cool uncle is already. So now that this cutie is here........ too soon to start callin for baby number 2?