Thursday, November 19, 2009

Two things I shall never live without again!

I've discovered there are two things that are an absolute MUST HAVE in our next apartment (which won't be for another year...). First thing, a dishwasher. My goodness, I never realized what a blessing having your own dishwasher is!!! I'm honestly counting down the days until I have a blessed dishwasher in my midst every day. Some may think of that as just pure laziness but I think of it as helping keep my sanity in check. Second thing, our own washer and dryer. I hate laundromats. A lot. I'm actually becoming quite afraid of them also. They're old, dirty, smelly and just disgusting in my opinion. And I hate having to drag all of our laundry out of our apartment to take it somewhere else to do. And then I either have to spend hours in the old, dirty, smelly place or keep going back every 40 minutes or so to change things around. Blah. Again, I don't really think of this as laziness either but rather as cleanliness and happiness!! I'm looking forward to a brighter future one day!
On a completely different note, other than my dishwasher and washer/dryer meltdown this week life is good. Thanksgiving break is coming up which=COLORADO! I'm excited to get outta Utah for a bit and take a break from life. Plus I get to see all the Andersons! I'm going to be keeping track of how many times I get asked any question that have anything at all to do with me being pregnant/getting pregnant. I'm predicting about 18263 questions give or take a few :) Haha I love the Anderson family and their determination for me to get pregnant ASAP. They're hilarious and maybe one day I'll finally give in to all their begging and pleading. Maybe. :) Also, the semester is winding down. Kinda. Yet there's so much stuff left to do between now and then. Hopefully I can make it out alive and then it's on to my last semester!!!!! So yeah, life is pretty good right now I'd say!

No comments: