Thursday, December 20, 2012

Four Years

Four years ago today I got to marry my best friend...

 
December 20, 2008.

What a four years it has been...
Both graduated from BYU, two little munchkins, almost half way through medical school, living in Texas?!
 If someone would've told me four years ago where I would be today I would have been pretty impressed!

Lucky for us, we get to NOT really celebrate today.
Having two kids, a Renal final for Travis tomorrow and still being poor students doesn't make for a great anniversary celebration.

But we're going to make the best of it.
The kids are going to bed early, I'm making a really nice dinner (I bought Travis a steak! That has never once happened in the last four years so that's proof I'm trying to make this nice...) and we're going to snuggle up on the couch and watch the BYU bowl game.

Don't worry, we're going to Utah in a few days so we'll take advantage of free babysitters and go out on the town then!
But until then, I'm going to enjoy our semi-nice night tonight and reminisce with my babe about how amazing this last four years have been!

I love you Travis Anderson and can't wait for many more years and eternity to come!

5 comments:

Stormie said...

Happy Anniversary! Go cougars!

Chandra Hedman said...

Happy Anniversary!! 4 years already, wow!

MOMMY TALK WITH STEPH said...

Happy Anniversary! So happy for you guys! Love you! Have fun in Utah. :)

Ashlee said...

I think it's awesome you got married in the Timp Temple...you guys are great!

Alan said...

I'm a little late to the commenting party, but I love milestone posts like this. Happy anniversary to you both!