Friday, August 26, 2011

A Typical Night

So here's a look at what a typical night in Galveston means for us now...

A walk along the beach!

With the beach only a few minutes away from us, the perfect evening activity definitely means a walk along the beach after a very hot and humid day spent indoors with the cool AC.

Lawson checking out the ocean.
Check out the hair!



So we are definitely enjoying our typical nights here in Galveston.

There's nothing quite as relaxing and peaceful as an evening walk 
along the beach with the people you love most...

I have a feeling I'm going to become accustomed to these nights very quickly!

3 comments:

MOMMY TALK WITH STEPH said...

Cute, Katelyn! Happy for you guys and that you are getting used to it all! Good luck with everything you got going on! I love you! And tell Lawson I love him too! :)

sydney b. said...

oh i love this...i want to be there next year with you guys so bad!

Summer Anderson said...

Cute! Beach walks are the best, you are making me miss California!