Okay, so I've never really understood this whole "crafting" thing that a lot of bloggers seem to be into.
I honestly don't think I have a single creative bone in my body.
Therefore, I don't really have any sort of interest in crafting.
Also, I'm way too lazy to take the time to do something myself.
I'd really rather just buy it already made.
Much. Easier.
I've always heard of all these different crafting sites that a lot of people refer to
but I've never really taken the time to check any of them out.
Well I was really bored yesterday (like really bored...) so I decided to waist away my time blog stalking.
And long story short I finally decided to check out some of these crafting blogs.
And oh my goodness...
I am in love!
I seriously take back every bad thing I ever thought of or said about crafting.
It seriously looks like so much fun and now I want to make everything.
The only problem is I don't know how to sew or have a sewing machine so all of those projects are automatically disqualified for my making.
Oh well.
There's tons and tons of other stuff I'm just dying to try out.
I especially love how the majority of these crafts are relatively inexpensive which is awesome for our limited amount of funding available.
Anyway, I love falling in love with new things and new ideas so I can't wait to start trying some things out.
Wish me luck!
1 comment:
I totally agree, I have gotten into sewing lately! I just got a sewing machine from Brenton's mom, and my friend had to show me how to work it and explain what everything was, but now I'm just sewing away!
Post a Comment