With the weather being as awesome as it has been we decided it was definitely time to
take the Mini out for a cruise with the top down.
The Mini is temporarily our car because Travis' dad busted his ACL and
therefore can't drive his manual Mini.
So we traded him our automatic Maxima.
Score us!
We took Lawson with us for our little spin.
He definitely wasn't too fond of it at first.
But after a few seconds he warmed up to it and enjoyed cruisin' in the Mini with us!
It was awesome to feel the warm breeze and sunshine.
I could definitely get use to having a convertible on days like this one!
1 comment:
What a great deal on your car swap! I'm glad you had fun cruising. I just can't wait for the weather to be permanently warm, then we can take our kids outside everyday!
Post a Comment