Monday, February 28, 2011

New Loves

 I have fallen in love all over again.
And I'm slightly obsessed with my new loves.

Since we've been living with Travis' mom these last few months
I have become quite spoiled with her awesome kitchen.

Seriously, she has something for everything in that kitchen!
And I love it.

Unfortunately I do not own nearly as many cool kitchen gadgets as she does.
And I seriously want that to change sooner rather than later.

So this past weekend I went to a Pampered Chef party and you better believe
that I definitely fell in love with almost everything in that catalog.


But thanks to lack of funds,
I was only able to order a few things.
I can't wait to get them!

And then right after the party we made our way to Gygi's in SLC.


Big mistake.

This is my new favorite store!
But unfortunately it's only located in Utah.
(Or I guess it could fortunate for my bank account...)

They seriously have every kitchen/cooking/baking tool you could ever imagine.
Love, love, loved it.

I know where I'm going every trip to Utah from now on!

Travis says that he fully supports my new found loves of cooking and kitchen ware
because it means that he'll be getting lots of yummy food.

I always knew the way to a man's heart was through his stomach...
:)

2 comments:

Kristen said...

i LOVE orson gygi! we got a lot of stuff for our wedding reception there and i fell in love!

Amanda and Chase England said...

Cooking is such a fun hobby isn't it? I got a cake decorating kit for Christmas, and now I get so excited every birthday (or weekday!) because it means I get to use my tools! I also just love the stores you were talking about. Have you ever been to Williams Sanoma? That place is one of my favorites