Wednesday, November 3, 2010

The BolderBoulder

Do you know what you are going to be doing on May 30, 2011?
Because I know what I'm going to be doing! 

Here's a little sneek peek:


That's right!
Travis and I decided to run in the BolderBoulder next year!
It's a 10k race that takes place in Boulder, CO every Memorial Day.
(We had originally planned on running in it this past May but the fact that I was almost 6 months pregnant made us change our minds...)

Now I'm not much of a runner (the longest run I've ever done is ONE 5k race...) so it's time to bust out the running shoes and start training for this sucker!

I've even made a cute little schedule to follow for 14 weeks to make sure I actually do it.
Can you tell I'm a little excited?
 


2 comments:

Amanda and Chase England said...

Oh, good for you! I think it's so fun to run in a race. The adrenalin you feel makes what would be along, exhausting race into something exciting. Good luck!

Unknown said...

Katelyn your blog looks great. I keep forgetting to go and look at updates so remind me when you do something different. Sissy