HAPPY BIRTHDAY TRAVIS!!!
Today is Travis' 25th birthday...he's so old! I tease him because for a short 3 weeks every year between his birthday and mine he becomes four years older than me rather than the usual three years older. So I told him this morning that a 25 years old with a 21 year old=robbing the cradle :)
For his 25th birthday I would like to share with everyone 25 things that I love about Travis:
- I love all of his funny sayings- "I'm just saying Katelyn...", "I'm going to take a dump...", "Suck it!", etc.
- I love how he always puts his dirty laundry on the floor right next to the hamper rather than actually putting it in the hamper.
- I love how he's always willing to watch my chick flicks with me.
- I love the way he looks and sounds when he's laughing really, really, hard.
- I love how he always has to have something to read while "taking a dump..."
- I love his "science lessons" he always gives me and his sister Marissa.
- I love how he always lets me pick the radio station while in the car.
- I love how he knows how to make me smile instantly.
- I love how he always waits until the last possible minute to get something done.
- I love how he absolutely loves to plays games and be social with others.
- I love his athleticism-basketball, football, tennis, biking, etc.
- I love his obvious good looks and charisma.
- I love how he sets his alarm early enough so that he can hit the snooze multiple times before actually getting up.
- I love how easily he can waste time-popping balloons, Hearts, Solitaire, etc.
- I love his long rambling sessions late at night.
- I love how he introduced me to "Travis Tacos".
- I love how he always wraps himself up in all of the sheets during the night without even knowing it.
- I love his powerful testimony and love of the Gospel.
- I love how he indulges me by not using my decorative towels.
- I love how he's the only one out of us to have used our bread machine/smoothie maker to always make us yummy treats.
- I love how he's always willing to help out with his "assigned" chores-trash duty, cleaning the bathroom,drying the dishes, etc.
- I love how much he loves the outdoors and being active.
- I love how he brings home a newspaper almost every day in order to do the NY times crossword puzzle.
- I love his increase of fashion sense since being married to me :)
- I love how he's the best husband to me and father to Lawson that I could have ever hoped or asked for!!
Thanks for all you've done for me and for Lawson babe! You really are the best thing that has ever happened to me. I hope you have a wonderful 25th birthday and we love you!




No comments:
Post a Comment