Friday, September 3, 2010

It's finally here...

So it's finally here. September 3, 2010. The day I've been counting down to for the last 40 weeks. (Except for quite a while it was August 27, 2010 because the doc thought he'd come early because he's a big little guy...WRONG!) And what am I doing today??? Well obviously I'm not having a baby. Nope, instead I'm still just sitting here on our couch patiently (well sorta patiently...) waiting and waiting and waiting. Still. This is seriously some of the worst torture you could ever put someone through. Seriously. You know you're pretty desperate when you wake up every morning wishing intense pain upon yourself! So instead of having a baby today what have I decided I am going to do??? I'm going to go walk until I have a baby or die. That's it.

3 comments:

syd b. said...

Katelyn I'm so sorry...thats no fun at all!

syd b. said...

...but I'm here if you need anybody to walk with! And I'll tell that boy to hurry out of you....I want to see him!

Adam and Bri VanSleeuwen said...

You poor thing, just think he'll come sooner than you think well at least we're crossing our fingers for you. I text your mom a few days ago to see if there was any baby yet but of course she said he was a pretty stubborn Anderson baby!! Good luck when the time comes!